If you are computer lover and dream of code, then a career in the technology industry might be perfect for you. The following are some best IT jobs for you:
1. Data Scientist: Data Scientist duties typically include creating various Machine Learning-based tools or processes within the company, such as recommendation engines or automated lead scoring systems. People within this role should also be able to perform statistical analysis.
2. Java Developer: Java is the core language for Android and many enterprise web applications. A Java Developer’s job is to create and test computer programs using Java.
3. Front-end Developer: A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. They are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
4. Mobile Developer: These people specialize in mobile technology such as building apps for Google’s Android, Apple’s iOS and Microsoft’s Windows Phone platforms. For this reason job titles for this type of role also include Android developer and iOS developer.
5. Database Administrator: A database administrator (DBA) is responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. They will also be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.